Here at the Holliers Hotel, we thrive on giving you the best stay we possibly can.
We have some of the best island talent around performing 7 days a week, from reggae to soft soul vocals - they are sure to get you singing along!
Our outside seating area is perfect to sit and relax in the sun, with views across the Old Village - with an added play area for children too!
If you fancy dinner, then join us in our legendary Carvery served every night with 3 amazing meats to go with it, then you just help yourself to the rest - but if that isn't what you're after, then maybe a nice sit down meal in the Sizzler is more up your street. Freshly made sizzling deliciousness. There is something here for everyone.
We also boast a heated Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi and a Sauna - which are open from 8am to 8pm.
Why not come down and stay and find it all out for yourself. We aim to please here at Holliers.
(Unfortunately we do not have a lift to get up the stairs)
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Children’s play area
- Extensive gardens
- Function room available for weddings / conferences
- Table service 25 to 90 people
- Buffet 50 to 250 people
- 28 bedroom all en-suite
- Overnight accommodation at preferential rates
- Two large car parks
- Personalised menus and drinks packages
- Food freshly prepared by our own catering team
- Piano Bar open all day, serving a wide range of Wines & Aperitifs
- Live entertainment by local musicians and entertainers
- Barbeques on the patio (Weather permitting)
- Carvery Restaurant, serving Traditional meats & all the trimmings
- Children’s meals available
- Fruit Machines & Quiz machine
- Free WiFi in public areas